blog owner♥
|
◘ ohh-lala ◘
Since Taemin is underage, whenever they go watch a movie Jonghyun and Key would tease him and say "Taemin, you better watch Spongebob"
“When I’m scared, I hit things”--KEY
I love bringing happiness to everyone through my voice and SHINee’s music. I hope to continue doing that.”— Onew
“Fight something as if it is your last fight, as if there would be no more chance to do it later. --Choi Minho”
““Life is full of chances. Take it lightly.”
- Jonghyun”
Jonghyun : "Oh my god. Mathematics ?!"
“Jonghyun: I think the biggest problem is the color yellow. | Key: The biggest problem is Taemin.”— Key&Jonghyun
“We’re really nocturnal. We become hyper during the night.”
Labels: 샤이니, ᄏᄏ
Older Post | Newer Post
Exchange Links?

Nadhirah | Hana
◘ ohh-lala ◘
Since Taemin is underage, whenever they go watch a movie Jonghyun and Key would tease him and say "Taemin, you better watch Spongebob"
“When I’m scared, I hit things”--KEY
I love bringing happiness to everyone through my voice and SHINee’s music. I hope to continue doing that.”— Onew
“Fight something as if it is your last fight, as if there would be no more chance to do it later. --Choi Minho”
““Life is full of chances. Take it lightly.”
- Jonghyun”
Jonghyun : "Oh my god. Mathematics ?!"
“Jonghyun: I think the biggest problem is the color yellow. | Key: The biggest problem is Taemin.”— Key&Jonghyun
“We’re really nocturnal. We become hyper during the night.”
Labels: 샤이니, ᄏᄏ
Older Post | Newer Post
|